Imagining a world without your financial advisor, whether you’re an entrepreneur, work a 9-5 job, or own a business, is quite frightening. The need for accountants or advisors daily makes it quite exhausting for us. So why don’t we learn a little bit about these decisions ourselves by doing some financial planning and analysis course?
These courses will help you daily and improve your financial position as they will teach you how to invest, where to invest, what to invest, and at what time to invest. Having financial knowledge will open doors for you to have a better position at your job with better pay and make better financial decisions even for yourself. And also, having some extra knowledge never hurts!
Top-Notch Financial Courses
Now let’s move on to some of the best Financial Analyst course but first, let’s learn about the courses which introduce the area of finance to us.
- Finance for non-financial professionals
An introduction to the world of finance will let you know about your interests and whether you want to dig deeper into the field. Taught by David Standen, the course gives basic yet deep knowledge about finance. The course allows you to put basic financial decisions into practice. The course is free at first, but the users have to pay a fixed price for all the modules later.
- The Complete Financial Analyst Course
This course allows you to learn about MS Excel, interest rates, and their use in finance. The course is created by 365 careers and is focused more on variable and fixed interest rates. The course is recognized by top companies like Netflix, Apple, etc.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
This is a certification meant for candidates that wish to take up financial planning as their profession. This certificate is recognized internationally and is considered the best in the areas related to financial planning.
This certificate can be earned in two ways, i.e., the Regular pathway and the Challenge status pathway.
- The regular pathway is for the candidates who have cleared the 12th class and the five exams as prescribed by the Financial Planning Standards Board.
- The challenge status pathway is for the candidates who have cleared CA, LLB, Ph.D., MPhil, etc. These types of candidates are required to clear the fifth exam only to earn the certificate.
- The brighter side of doing CFP is that now with the growing need for financial planning, it is much needed by every company, every business, and every individual. Since the demand for the course has increased, the number of opportunities in the same area has also escalated.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
This certification is very similar to CA. The only difference between CA and CFA is that CA is limited to a country like India, whereas CFA is practiced worldwide. It is considered one of the toughest courses in the area of finance.
- The candidate has to clear three levels of the exam to obtain the certificate.
- The candidate must have some experience in the same area.
- The candidate must be able to provide 2-3 reference letters.
- After clearing the above criteria, the candidate can apply to the CFA institute and become its member.
The course is regarded as one of the most respected courses, and individuals with the certification are paid well in their jobs. Although the clearance rate of the exam is very low and thus to some people, it may come out as expensive.
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
This certification is for individuals who want to have in-depth knowledge in areas that cover risk management. FRMs analyze the risk for banks, big organizations, high net-worth individuals, etc.
- The candidate must clear a two-part exam of the FRM course.
- The candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience in the field.
- He/she should have an active GARP (Global Association of Risk Professionals) membership.
It takes a minimum of one year for a candidate to clear the two-part exam. The exams are held in different months with a small time gap. The FRM exam is valid for only five years, meaning that the candidate must clear both the exams and gain two years of experience simultaneously.
This course is beneficial for those who want to have a career specifically in risk management. Although the course is cost-effective and time efficient, the course is new in the market and is thus less recognized. The degree is limited to risk management only and cannot be diversified into other areas of finance.
- Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA)
This certification helps you acquire the skills required to perform financial analysis. Building a financial model for a business plays an important role in making the business a success. Obtaining an FMVA certification has become a popular opinion in the eyes of professionals. Many prestigious institutes are offering this particular certification at an affordable price, e.g., CFI (Corporate Finance Institute). For achieving an FMVA certificate, there are no such prerequisites, but the candidate must complete some courses.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Designation
This certification is focused on alternative investments and intrigues candidates who are more into asset management. It is one of the top financial analyst course.
- The candidate must either have four years of experience in the financial industry or a bachelor’s or equivalent degree with more than one year of experience in the financial industry.
- The candidate has to clear two CAIA exams.
This certification takes about a year or a year and a half to be completed. It is great for professionals who want to deal in a specific area, but the course is not as diversified as other financial courses.
Finance is one of India’s most rapidly growing areas and will open many opportunities for professionals. This Financial Analyst course will shine like a diamond on your resume and will accelerate your professional growth.
With Hero Vired, you can hop on to some of the most top-notch Financial Analyst course with ease. Since they offer a huge variety of financial planning and analysis course, you can easily choose your favorite.
Head to their website, connect with their professionals, and dig deep into the massive spectrum of finance today!